Derby day done right! Join us & The Edgewater on The Grand Plaza at The Edgewater for Madison’s 3rd Annual Kentucky Derby Party, sponsored by Maker’s Mark and Stella Artois. And, new this year, benefiting Community Around the Children's Hospital- CATCH.
The outdoor event will feature Kentucky-style bluegrass with The Dang-Its followed by Madison favorite, The Big Payback and of course, a video wall with a live broadcast of the 144th Kentucky Derby. Put on your Derby best and snap a few party pics on our red-carpet step-and-repeat. Sip on Mint Juleps, Basil Bourbon Lemonades, Kentucky Mules, and beer samples, and nosh on great derby inspired fare.
Arrive right on time for plenty of time to play games & purchase your tickets for a 50/50 raffle, ring toss game and pick your pony. Check out the American Road to the Kentucky Derby here. 100% of game and raffle proceeds will sponsor the Music Therapy Program at American Family Children's Hospital.
Derby attire is not required, but certainly encouraged as we add a Best Dressed competition to this year’s celebration. So grab your seersucker blazer and best brimmed hat and join us on the infield for Madison’s best derby party!
This is a free event open to the public, but new in 2018 a VIP area that requires Non-refundable tickets for $44/person.
-- SOLD OUT -- Exclusive VIP Grandstand on The Statehouse Terrace!
- Private bar and exclusive access to Grandstand Terrace
- VIP gift bag with exclusive 2018 Derby Party t-shirt and Maker’s Mark hat
- Complimentary Mint Julep and keepsake pewter glass upon arrival
- 2 Drink Tickets
- Complimentary Appetizers Upon Arrival, Limited Statehouse Terrace Menu for Purchase
- Limited availability in VIP area; tickets are $44 and non-refundable. Inclement weather plan to be shared in advance of event.
For CATCH Members only - Early access to purchasing VIP tickets. Just message CATCH on Facebook and we'll provide you with the code.